Gold Facial Treatments
Whether you love gold or just want the ultimate beauty treatment this one’s for you. The first known woman to try out a gold facial was the infamous Cleopatra, however many noble women in countries such as India, Italy and China have given this divine facial a fair shake. And for good reason too. For those of you who can plunk down the hefty little chunk of dough that it’s going to take to experience one of these beauty regiments here are the benefits of using the beautifying benefits of gold:
- It gives the skin a beautiful glow.
- It gives your skin a major boost of moisture and holds the moisture in so that the results last longer.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots or the appearance of sun damage so that your skin appears to be younger.
- It makes the skin firmer and tighter.
- It stimulates collagen production so that you’re left with healthy looking skin and if done routinely helps to delay sagging.
- It gets your blood circulating and helps get rid of toxins.
Every salon uses its own technique to get the right effect. However what you’ll find is that many of them give your skin a deep cleansing and then apply thin leafs of 24 karat gold to create a mask. As for the results, they’re pretty much guaranteed so if you ever plan to really treat yourself here’s one of the most memorable ways possible.