Free and Cheap in NYC: August 12, 2010
Well, well. Have I got a deal (or eight) for you this week!
Keep your summer hot and your life hotter with this sick stuff going on in the city.
- Try on a pair of Jessica Simpson jeans at Macy’s & get a FREE “Layer Me” tee! Click here to satisfy your fall layering needs.
- End the work week on a light note with free coffeeuntil Oct. 8, courtesy of Giorgio Milos. How? Click to find out.
- If you haven’t caught on to the joy that isADVERTISEMENT FREE satellite radio, you can try Sirius XM free for 30 days! Click for details.
- Work lunches aren’t always the healthiest or cheapest, so take advantage of Quality Health’sfree Ebook for easy lunch recipes! Click here.
- There is still time to RSVP to Pretty City’s upcoming beauty bash at the Christine Chin Spa, which includes a complimentary $50 gift certificate to the salon. Click here for the details.
- On August 24, Time Out will have a three hour open bar on the rooftop of the Thompson LES Hotel.Click for details.
- MurphGuide’s 13th Annual Summer Party Cruise arrives Aug. 19 and is a three hour HOT open bar MESS of booze and food. Grab the details here!
KICK ASS HALF PRICE COMEDY
- Unzipped, Colin Kane’s headlining show currently running at Comix on 14th Street. Instead of paying a $20 a head, take advantage of $10 tickets to see this mashup of comedy awesomeness. Click here to read more.
This post was brought to you by NYC RECESSION DIARY.