2012 Vimeo Festival + Awards
The Vimeo Festival is two days of riveting conversations with industry luminaries, educational workshops suited for all skill levels, and enough video screenings to send your eyeballs into a state of ecstasy.
- Advice from supercool experts on how to enter the industry in Going Pro
- Two-time Oscar-nominee Lucy Walker on editing secrets
- Casey Neistat’s session for beginners
- Philip Bloom’s expert advice on cameras
- Ed Burns and Ted Hope discuss how to learn from the bad times in Failure FTW
The Festival consists of over 23 inspiring talks, over 20 practical workshops as well as screenings, parties and special events, leaving you armed with the tools to go out and make amazing videos. An all-access pass for the whole festival costs only $60 and includes A LOT of free beer! Speakers include Peter Greenaway, Ed Burns, Ted Hope among many others.
Learn more at: https://vimeo.com/festival