The holidays are right around the corner, which means youâ€™ll be spending lots of quality time inside with friends and family â€“ are you and your apartment ready? Interior design expert and founder ofÂ Dinette.com, Michael Craig, shares 10 budget-friendly tips on how to glam-up your apartment without draining your wallet.
1. Â Less is More. Take away unnecessary items that distract the eye from the Main Event. Â De-clutter. Â
2. Â Jazzy pillows. Add someÂ to spice up your boring sofa.
3.Â Â Orchids. Orchids always add class to any apartment – make sure to water accordingly and watch them spread cheer.
4. Â Add a shiny bowlÂ to your tabletop – nuts look great in a glitzy silver bowl.
5. Â Put a runner on your tabletop. Â Not only does it protect, but it adds charm and style.
6. Â Candles. Â Adding the opportunity for a romantic moment is always classy. Â Go easy on the scent!
7. Â Edit your framed picturesÂ – too much is too much!
8. Â Live Plants. Putting a live plantÂ in your home is never wrong – but proportional size is key. Â
9.Â Rugs and runners. Â Add a runner or rug to give warmth to your space. Â
10. Â Dimmers are keyÂ – mood lighting always helps controls the ambiance.
While the dÃ©cor of your apartment is important when hosting, the absolute must-have item for any party (whether itâ€™s for fondue dipping or cookie decorating) is a table where all can congregate to be together. No matter how big or small, narrow or tall your apartment may be, there is a table that will compliment your space. Visit Dinette.comÂ to browse a huge selection of dinette sets that allow you to stay on budget without sacrificing style.
From our friends at dinette.com