Shortandsweetnyc.com, the NYC site addicted to telling you about the best events, music & entertainment happening around town has been chosen as Editor of the Week, providing our music event picks on the live music app Timbre for Sept 5 to 12.
How Timbre works
Timbre uses your location to display all the upcoming live music in your area (or any city you might search). If you’re curious to learn more about an artist, selecting them from the list plays their most popular song and displays full concert details. You’re also able to purchase music by the artist via iTunes, purchase concert tickets, and share the concert with friends. A simple swipe action across the screen allows users to jump to the previous and next band playing.
We recently added a ton of our most-requested features, like social logins, full song playback, and the ability to save and share concerts with friends.
Full list of new features:
- Social concert experience: Identify which friends are interested in seeing an upcoming concert
- Easy concert bookmarking: Quickly save upcoming shows to a personalized list and archive favorite past shows
- Full-song audio playback: Users can now log in with Spotify to play full songs
- Personalized recommendations: Custom concert recommendations for upcoming shows
- Stay informed on upcoming shows: Users will receive alerts when favorite bands return to their area
- Easy ticket buying experience: Quickly buy tickets to any concert, anywhere.
Here’s where to download the Timbre app and view our music show picks for September 5 to 12th, 2013!
Download the app: tmb.re/timbreapp
Visit the Timbre website for more info: timbreapp.com